Sewer Camera Inspection
Salt Lake City, UT Sewer Camera Inspection
Your sewer lines are the unsung heroes of your home, responsible for carrying away waste and wastewater efficiently. However, over time, they can fall victim to blockages, root intrusion, corrosion, and other hidden issues that may lead to costly and disruptive repairs.
Sewer camera inspection is the indispensable tool you need to ensure the longevity and reliability of your plumbing system and sewer lines. At Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air, our advanced sewer line camera inspection technology allows us to explore the depths of your plumbing system, providing crystal-clear insights into its condition.
By identifying any potential problems early on, we can prevent major plumbing emergencies and save you both time and money.
Trust in Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to safeguard your plumbing with precision, transparency, and unmatched expertise, ensuring your peace of mind and the longevity of your home’s vital infrastructure.
What Problems Can a Sewer Camera Inspection Identify?
A video camera inspection will help out if your Salt Lake City home experiences continued clogs, backups, and slow drains. Running a camera down the sewage pipe allows our specialists to identify the issue so we can take the most economical course of action.
By utilizing sewer camera inspections, we can identify problems such as root intrusion, as well as pipes that are misaligned, broken, punctured, or corroded. Other common problem areas can also be identified—such as grease buildup, leaks, and other obstructions.
All of these problem areas can affect the flow rate and compromise the pipe’s integrity. Luckily, all of these problems can be easily identified and fixed.
A camera inspection can also come in handy before purchasing a home. This inspection helps to ensure that sewer lines are free of problems before you move in.
We can repeat our sewer camera inspection after completing a job to verify the line has been unclogged or repaired. Call us now to have your sewer lines video inspected! Sign up for our Friendly Service Plan and receive the extra benefits that come along with it!
Sewer Camera Inspections in Salt Lake City
One of our plumbing company specialists at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air locates an access point for the inspection. The specialist will then run a video line down the branch lines or the sewer line of your Salt Lake City home.
At the very end of the line is a camera that allows us to see and inspect the sewage pipes up close and in detail.
These types of video inspections provide an accurate view and a complete understanding of a pipe’s condition. When our sewer line camera inspection process uncovers a problem area, our specialists can provide an accurate diagnosis while offering practical solutions on how to address the issue.
We can then develop a plan together that fits your budget and needs.SCHEDULE ONLINE
Benefits of Sewer Line Camera Inspection
There are several benefits to choosing a sewer camera inspection over dig-and-search solutions offered by some plumbing companies:
- Using a video camera takes the guesswork out of the equation while avoiding unnecessary measures such as digging up your yard to assess the main sewer line.
- Effectively pinpoints problems with sewer pipes that can go unseen underground, as well as their exact location.
- Camera sewer line inspection is a low-cost method for locating problem areas in sewage pipes.
- Customers can see sewer line problem areas firsthand, without the need to dig.
- Receive a free sewer camera inspection with a paid sewer cleaning.
Receive a free sewer camera inspection with a free second opinion or estimate.
Signs You Need a Sewer Line Camera Inspection
Is your home’s plumbing acting up or emitting unpleasant odors? It might be time to consider a sewer line camera inspection. Don’t wait for a major plumbing catastrophe to strike; early detection can save you from expensive and extensive repairs to your home’s main sewer line.
Here are some telltale signs that indicate it’s time to have your sewer line inspected with video camera equipment:
- Persistent Clogs: Frequent blockage and slow drainage throughout the plumbing system in your house can signify a deeper issue within your main sewer line, such as sagging pipes.
- Foul Odors: Unpleasant smells emanating from your drains or yard can point to sewer line problems, such as clogged drain lines or cracked pipes.
- Backups and Overflow: If you notice sewage backups in your toilets, sinks, or showers, it’s a red flag that your sewer line might be compromised due to trapped debris or damage.
- Lush or Soggy Spots: Unexplained, unusually lush or waterlogged areas on your property may indicate a hidden leak or break in your sewer line due to tree root infiltration or other damage.
- Unexplained Noises: Gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains can suggest a sewer main line issue that requires attention.
- Recurring Tree Root Intrusion: If tree roots have invaded your sewer main line before, video inspection can help you catch and address the problem early with sewer rodding services.
- Aging Plumbing: Older homes may have deteriorating sewer lines made of clay or cast iron pipe, making video inspection with sewer cameras a wise preventive measure.
Don’t let these warning signs go unaddressed. Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air’s sewer camera inspection services can accurately diagnose these plumbing issues before they escalate and allow you to schedule sewer line repair service before significant damage occurs.
Video camera inspection saves you time, money, and the stress of a plumbing disaster.
Schedule a Sewer Camera Inspection Today
Keeping your sewer system unclogged saves money and avoids costly problems at your Salt Lake City, UT home. You can trust Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air with all your plumbing needs. Contact our plumbing company by calling 801-923-6355 or request service online today.SCHEDULE ONLINE