Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Whether you need to replace your old air conditioner or want to install that first air conditioner for your new home or business, the professionals at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air can help you choose the right system for your space. We match the right equipment to fit the square footage of your property, along with your budget.
You never want to take shortcuts when it comes to installing or replacing your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Doing so can lead to rattling noises, leaks, and other issues down the road.
Air Conditioner Installation in Salt Lake City, UT
As a resident of Salt Lake City, UT, you know that the summer months bring scorching-hot temperatures. You count on your home's air conditioner to protect you during the hot summer days, but if your system experiences issues, you might be left with a sticky and uncomfortable home.
Bring comfort and safety back to your home by installing a new air conditioner that you can count on. Not only will a new AC unit cool your home more effectively, but it can also do so more efficiently, helping you take advantage of lower energy bills.
The team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air is licensed and insured in air conditioning installation for Salt Lake City county homes and businesses. Before beginning any work, a written proposal will be given to you to remove any hidden surprises. Additionally, we do not require payment upfront for AC installation—we only take payment after completing the work, and you are 100 percent satisfied.
We even have multiple excellent financing options to choose from, including one for 18 months interest deferred!
Signs That You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
Some AC issues are obvious, while others may require a bit more attention to find and diagnose. Pay close attention to your AC system and contact Friendly for AC replacement if you notice any of the following issues:
1. Frequent AC Breakdowns and Repairs —A well-maintained air conditioner typically lasts between 10 and 15 years. If you find your AC unit is in that age range and needs costly repairs, it may be time to consider a new system. If your system is facing extensive repairs and you foresee more issues along the road, it would be wise to invest the repair costs towards a new system.
2. Rising Energy Bills —Your current air conditioner could be costing you a lot of money to operate if it’s old or working improperly. If you’re tired of paying high energy bills, now is the time to consider purchasing a new system. New air conditioning systems are much more energy efficient and often provide a higher SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) than older AC units.
3. Inconsistent and Uneven Cooling —Are some of the rooms in your home not cooling down even after adjusting the thermostat multiple times? This issue could be a sign of an aging air conditioner or an incorrect size system for your home. Regardless of what the problem is, you want your air conditioner to do its job and keep your home cool!
Our team is highly trained and has many years of experience in air conditioning installation across Salt Lake City to back it up. Contact us today to learn more about installing a new central air system in your Salt Lake City, UT area home.
Protect Your Air Conditioner By Joining the Friendly Service Plan
Installing a new central air conditioning system is a big decision, and doing everything you can to protect it is important in helping it last for as long as possible. The Friendly Service Plan ensures your air conditioner receives the annual maintenance it needs to maintain its condition and prevent issues from occurring.
Additional benefits of enrolling in the Friendly Service Plan include:
- Annual AC Tune-Up
- Annual Furnace Tune-Up
- Priority Scheduling
- $0 Service Fee
- Reduced Emergency Service Fee
- 2 Year Labor Warranty on All Repairs
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Reach out to the team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air today to learn more about enrolling in the Friendly Service Plan.
Financing Options for Your New Air Conditioning Unit
If a sudden AC breakdown occurs and requires you to replace the system, the unexpected cost might not always be in your budget. That's why we're proud to provide flexible financing options to customers who qualify. Give us a call today to learn more about our financing process.
Call Your Air Conditioning Installation Experts Today
You can trust our team at Friendly Plumber, Heating and Air to get the job done right when it comes to installing or replacing the cooling equipment in your Salt Lake City, UT, home or business. Call 801-923-6355 or request service online today to learn more about our air conditioning products and service.